Do you need health insurance? We help Mainers get covered, stay covered, and use the coverage they have.
Our assistance is free and confidential. We do not sell insurance but help people understand their options and enroll in coverage. We are not a government agency.
Call us at 1-800-965-7476 if you:
- have questions about the application process for Marketplace Coverage or MaineCare programs
- have questions about your employer-offered coverage, including affordability
- have a bill you don't understand
- were denied coverage, and need help with an appeal
- received an insurance denial for medically necessary care,
- want information about hospital free care or sliding scale clinics
- or you have a story to share.
Our HelpLine is open from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. If the HelpLine is busy, please leave a message. In most cases, we will return your call within one business day.
We can also help you…
- Understand health coverage options
- Find dental care resources
- Enroll in MaineCare
- Understand common healthcare terms
- File an appeal or complaint
- Find other programs that may reduce health care and drug costs.