Who is Health Care for Maine?
Health Care for Maine (HC4ME) is an alliance of like-minded organizations working together to ensure that every person in Maine has access to high quality health care at a cost they can afford.
The member organizations of Health Care for Maine (HC4ME) believe that every person in Maine should have access to high quality health care at a cost they can afford.
Members of the Steering Committee include:
- Consumers for Affordable Health Care
- Alliance for Addiction and Mental Health Services, Maine
- American Cancer Society, Cancer Action Network
- American Heart Association in Maine
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Maine Center for Economic Policy
- Maine Children’s Alliance
- Maine Equal Justice Partners
- Maine Medical Association
- Maine Primary Care Association
- Maine People’s Alliance
- Maine People’s Resource Center