Consumers for Affordable Health Care is a non-profit advocacy organization committed to helping all Maine people obtain quality, affordable, health care. Our activities include:
- Helping people find affordable, quality health care in Maine.
- Helping people advocate for more affordable health care.
- Helping people to know and exercise their rights.
- Providing training and education to consumers and policy makers.
- Producing research and policy analysis.
Please explore our site, and learn more about our many projects and services. Also feel free to review our Mission Statement, Board Members and Staff Members pages, or read the stories of Mainers we have helped.
Please contact us if you have any questions.